By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
By accessing and using our Website you accept and agree that:
- you must be at least 18 years of age, or the age that you are considered an adult in your country;
- you will only access the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use;
- you will not attempt to alter, deface, remove, hack into or otherwise interfere with the Website;
- we may use any content which you post to or publish on the Website, including but not limited to, any comments, information, ideas, reviews, techniques or any other material (User Content) without payment to you, for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, publication, marketing, product development, disclosure to third parties which we are affiliated with and improving the Website. In addition, you agree not to enforce any moral rights in and to the User Content, to the extent permitted by applicable law;
- your User Content must not be defamatory, misleading, harassing, illegal, false, obscene, threatening, pornographic, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or infringe on the rights of third parties;
- you are solely responsible for your User Content; and
- we may remove your User Content without notice.
Any information provided on the Website is for your general information only. No content on the Website is intended to be a substitute for independent professional advice, particularly medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should always consider your own circumstances and exercise your own skill, care and diligence with respect to relying on any information obtained from the Website. Always seek advice from a qualified medical practitioner for health issues. Contact your doctor or emergency services if you think you may have a medical emergency.
The Website is provided ‘as is’ and we do not guarantee, warrant or represent that:
- the Website is provided error-free or uninterrupted;
- that any information contained on the Website is accurate, reliable, adequate or complete;
- that the Website is free of viruses or other spyware that could damage your device.
All content displayed on the Website including intellectual property rights is the property of Umina Superfood Culture